Pagelines released an updated version of it’s framework Pagelines 2.2 with some outstanding features like Twitter Bootstrap, LESS CSS processing, dashboard optimization live chat support and some new drag & drop section. With this advance features Pagelines run more faster then before.
Pagelines 2.2 Framework With the Bootstrap & LESS CSS, allowing designer, blogger and developers to concentrate on what matters most, whether it be content, theme development or graphic design. This features gives you the flexibility to do what you want to do and how you want to do it. And via Live LESS CSS processing like CSS on crack, with things like variables, mixins, operations and functions. This is the first WordPress Framework that processes and caches for peak performance.
Mark Otto says (creator of Bootstrap)
“Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skills levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use to start something more complex.”
Pagelines Framework 2.2 Video Overview :
Pagelines Framework 2.2 New Features List :
- Bootstrap and Live LESS CSS – gives faste, cleaner CSS and higher performance websites
- Plus Membership – which offers an extra layer of support, including priority live chat within your WordPress administration panel
- Shortcodes Manager – for buttons and blockquotes, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn – All there with a few meager clicks
- Plus Subscribers enjoy the benefits of having no upgrade fee should a new version of Framework be released
- Several New Sections – inspirations in a box (a drag & droppable one), and they’re waiting for your creativity. Steer your visitors in the right direction with the new Masthead Section, and keep them there longer with Scroll Spy. Less drop off, more connection and greater response.
- Blazing speed – Asynchronous everything, down to the “Like” button in your meta description.
- Post Control page by page – Set global defaults for your content pages, then customize them to meet specific needs on a page by page basis
- Check out Standard Features of Pagelines Framework
For Professional Edition: $97 (Normally $197)
For Developer Edition: $197 (Normally $397)