Hirebee is a WordPress freelance marketplace theme from AppThemes. It will enable site owners to connect small businesses with freelancers. It offers every business service imaginable and allowing you to monetize any niche. This theme allows you to create sites like Elance, oDesk and 99designs. This all sites are crowdsouring model for freelance marketplace websites.
Hirebee theme allows you to create your own freelance niche site. That is targeting work on a specific country or remote work. This theme includes all relevant features that any freelance website needed. It is useful for those who are looking for work and those who need to complete work. This theme provides plentiful options to make money while providing a useful service like a freelance marketplace.
Hirebee theme provides options to make money while providing a useful service like a freelance marketplace. It considering the current economy, any site owners can start freelance marketplace in any country with this theme. Let’s check out all features and advantage of Hirebee WordPress theme.
Hirebee Freelance Marketplace WP Theme Features:
- Clean and modern design with five built-in color styles
- Easy to use and manage user dashboard. Easy to access all notifications, projects, proposals, purchases, reviews, contact info, site stats etc. Every project is clearly marked with their current status.
- Notification for every important action triggers in Hirebee. It will be visible on the users dashboard and also sent by email. Every user can easily managed notifications via dashboard.
- Easy to find project matching through skills, category or location type filters. User can easily find the most relevant projects for their skills.
- Monetize your site and generate income by charging for posting, mark projects as urgent and featuring proposals. A marketplace is great source for every employers/freelancers. You can also generate income from traffic with free projects.
- Pricing plans gives you plenty of ways to generate income. Create multiple pricing plans and assign with it’s categories. Different price for featured projects on home page and category pages (premium, free, hot projects).
- Clean and simple options for control of your site. It includes options from smallest detail to the biggest features. Click here for admin demo
- Foundation a best responsive design framework, it makes your site accessible from any mobile devices or any browsers.
- Custom project form with powerful form builder. That allowing you to add your own custom fields and create your own project form.
- Separate roles (every project) of employers and freelancers. It can be possible that sometimes employers can also be freelancers. So you can easily give this flexibility to your site users by enabling “Shared roles capabilities” so each role share capabilities.
After a projects is assigned to a freelancer, both participants, employer and freelancer get access to a unique workspace where they can both manage the project.
- User can mark projects as “favorites” so they can view them in their customer dashboard.
- Easy to file uploading via WordPress back-end media manager UI, and it also works on the frontend. So you can uploads files using the familiar simply and easy to user WordPress media interface. You can easily manage upload file types, size and limits.
There is built-in option for credit plans. Site owners can also monetize on freelancers proposals via “Credit Plans”. Credit plans can be set to be sold as single or packs of credits. There are similar to pricing plans but they use a credit system. It enables freelancers to send or future proposals.
- Option for Terms and conditions between two parties when employer chooses a project. Employers and freelancers can negotiate with each other until they are agree with each other terms.
Employers can easily analyze the projects proposal and choose the winning proposal within their dashboard.
This theme using a child theme for extensible. The theme provides hooks if you intend to extend or add functionalists.
- For save filters this theme provides a widget that allows your registered users to save any filter for later use.
- It packed with sidebars that can be used for adding widgets. Most of the site sections can be used in different sidebars, including the ‘Post a Project’ and ‘Apply to Project’ forms.
- Post a project with title, description, category and sub category fields. Also added budget type, currency, location, skills, tags, file uploading and duration.
- In this theme perks is represented as a free credit for freelancer. Site owners can offer free credits for each new registered user.
- Appthemes API uses action and filter hooks. That enables developers to customize functionality without having to modify the theme code.
- Other features
For Hirebee WP Theme: $99
Click here to apply Hirebee discount code & Get 25% off on this theme till 14th July 2014.
And for 50% off on Hirebee theme: Click here