iThemes has released updated version of their core WordPress Builder 3.0 Framework with many news advanced features and functionality. The Builder 3.0 framework has additional functionality like new header module to customize and display site title, tagline and SEO options in multiple layouts, loop standard support for LoopBuddy, plugin centric styling and scripting including Gravity Forms styles, tooltips to navigate more easily, inclusion of several new layout extensions, 40+ child theme that covers various niche and many more.
New Key-Features in Builder 3.0 Framework :
- New Header Module – Customize and display your site title, tagline, and SEO options across multiple layouts.
- Support for the Loop Standard – Standardized HTML class structure for compatibility with LoopBuddy and other future projects.
- New Plugin Features – Plugin specific styling and scripting. Includes Gravity Forms styles!
- Tooltip Helps – Helping you (or your clients) learn to use and navigate Builder more easily.
- Expanded Extensions – We’ve added several new layout extensions to further customize the look of your site.
- New Layouts – To help you get started, we’ve included some awesome new site layouts you can tinker with, or you can use them just like they are.
- 40 + Child Themes – As always, you get over 40 child themes included with Builder 3.0. All child themes have been updated to take advantage of the latest Builder 3.0 feautes.
How To Upgrade Builder Framework Theme :
If you are using builder theme framework, here is a quick guideline how to upgrade your Builder framework.
- Update your Builder plugins that you are using (Style Manager, Builder Blocks etc).
- Now update your Builder theme via Easy Theme and Plugin Updater (before you use this plugin, update it to latest version)
- You need not to update your child theme modification.
- And that’s it, All the child themes works fine with latest version of Builder framework.
Builder Theme Framework Standard Features :
- Build almost any kind of new layout or page template you want (without knowing code)
- Use one theme to build a website with multiple layouts and individual looks for each (each layout can have its own CSS)
- Assign specific layouts to certain WP Views (specific layouts for blogs, pages, posts, and categories)
- Create new widgets areas layouts or sidecars on the fly
- Custom Landing Pages – squeeze pages, email opt in pages, feed pages, portfolio pages etc
- WordPress 3.0+ Custom Menu integration
- Style Manager – easily tweak the CSS
- Advanced SEO options panel
- BuddyPress integration
- Billboard & Rotating Images plugins
- Numerous bonus themes
- 31+ free child theme
Builder WordPress Theme Framework : $97
For All Theme Pass: $497 (87+ themes)